Monday, September 01, 2008

Magical Fun

The day before Matt started classes for his very busy fall semester, we decided to spend the day together at the Magic House. For those of you not from St. Louis, this is a hands on children's museum of sorts. Actually, it is a dream come true for most kids. . .kids size grocery store, bank, and restaurant, fishing pond, water toys, slides, arts and crafts, HUGE sandbox with great sand toys, and so much more! Maia's favorite parts were the grocery store, fishing and playing in the sand. Here are some pictures of our fun day together.

poor Caden. . .he fell asleep against me and woke up with my admission sticker plastered on his little face.

3 comments:

Annie said...

SO GREAT to see pictures of you, dear friends!!! I do miss you, Kelli. I always wish we had had more time together in st. Louis.
Your kids are so precious. And everytime I see pictures of Caden, I am just so relieved for you that your hard pregnancy is over. What a blessing he is!
Love and hugs to your family,
~annie (for all)

Emily M. said...

Okay, first of all, this makes me wish that we'd made it over there this past year. Sigh.

Also, the sticker on the cheek is hilarious! I actually laughed outloud and made Derek come over to see the pic. =)

Unknown said...

Adorable picture of Caden--I thought that was hilarious too! Glad you guys had a great time before the semester started!