Monday, September 22, 2008

Spreading Her Wings

A bit late, but here are some pictures of Maia before heading off for her first day of pre-school. When I picked Maia up after her first day, I expected her to go into great detail as she explained all that she did, but upon questioning, she replied "I played on the playground." But throughout the remainder of the day, I caught little glimpses of her time at school as I heard her singing new songs to herself or doing new little games with her hands. I actually think I enjoy the unexpected glimpses into her days better than a detailed description. According to the teacher, during the free play time, Maia spends much of her time in the play kitchen or at the craft table. . .and that's just great with me who loves to cook and Matt who loves the arts.

1 comment:

Heather said...

She is so big! What preschool do you have Maia attending? Caden is looking so big too! Miss you.
Heather