Friday, July 25, 2008

Growing Boy

Our lil' buddy is growing up fast! At his 2 month check-up he weighed 14lbs 9 oz. A 2 lb weight gain in the past month and a 5 lb weight gain since birth. He is a much more content babe since starting on Zantac for reflux several weeks ago. He loves to go for walks outside, look at books and lie under his activity mat. Matt, Maia and I love having him as part of our family and after just 2 months we can't imagine life without him.



Caden (R) and his friend Asher McGuire (L)

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute! Okay, I am starting to panic. You and Missy and these big boys are getting me a little nervous. Our little Lila is maybe eleven pounds at four months old! She is a good eater and sleeping well, but ever so tiny. I am afraid your little men could eat her for breakfast. I cracked up looking at Asher in his bumbo seat b/c he has at least a good three inches on Lila. They are truly adorable. Wish I could hold them! Hope all is well with you Kelli!