Friday, June 04, 2010

An Early Birthday Celebration

So for Maia, it seems her 5th birthday has eluded her FOREVER. She is one of the youngest in her pre-school class and among her friends outside of preschool, so it seems like she is always the party guest but never the birthday girl. But finally, her first 5th birthday celebration arrived as Maia was able to celebrate at school with her friends, even though it was a month early. Caden and I were invited to stay for the circle time and celebration that day, and I just could not stop smiling as I watched my little girl standing in front of her class, giving clues for the mystery items she brought in the mystery bag that day. I can't say enough about this preschool, Mt. Calvary Pre-school, her teacher is incredible, they are so intentional about everything they do with the kids, and the kids learn a ton without even knowing they are learning.

IMG_1539.JPG

IMG_1542.JPG

IMG_1545.JPG

No comments: